Celebrating 70th edition of Rally Finland which began to gain importance in the 1970s, and local heroes such as Hannu Mikkola, Markku Alén, Timo Salonen, Tommi Mäkinen and Marcus Grönholm are the most successful names at this rally, and Swedish drivers such as Stig Blomqvist also found success at this rally.
Winners of 70 years add to design; Hannu Mikkola, Marcus Grönholm, Markku Alén, Tommi Mäkinen, Timo Mäkinen, Osmo Kalpala, Simo Lampinen, Juha Kankkunen, Sébastien Loeb, Jari-Matti Latvala, Eino Elo, Ari Vatanen, Timo Salonen, Ott Tänak, Arvo Karlsson, Vilho Hietanen, Erik Carlsson, Gunnar Callbo, Carl-Otto Bremer, Rauno Aaltonen, Pauli Toivonen, Stig Blomqvist, Kyösti Hämäläinen, Mikael Ericsson, Carlos Sainz, Juha Kankkunen, Didier Auriol, Markko Märtin, Mikko Hirvonen, Kris Meeke, Esapekka Lappi.
Everyone needs a cozy go-to hoodie to curl up in, so go for one that’s soft, smooth, and stylish. It’s the perfect choice for cooler evenings!
• 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
• Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
• 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocket
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
• Blank product sourced from Honduras, Mexico, or Nicaragua