Celebrating 70th edition of Rally Finland which began to gain importance in the 1970s, and local heroes such as Hannu Mikkola, Markku Alén, Timo Salonen, Tommi Mäkinen and Marcus Grönholm are the most successful names at this rally, and Swedish drivers such as Stig Blomqvist also found success at this rally.
Winners of 70 years add to design; Hannu Mikkola, Marcus Grönholm, Markku Alén, Tommi Mäkinen, Timo Mäkinen, Osmo Kalpala, Simo Lampinen, Juha Kankkunen, Sébastien Loeb, Jari-Matti Latvala, Eino Elo, Ari Vatanen, Timo Salonen, Ott Tänak, Arvo Karlsson, Vilho Hietanen, Erik Carlsson, Gunnar Callbo, Carl-Otto Bremer, Rauno Aaltonen, Pauli Toivonen, Stig Blomqvist, Kyösti Hämäläinen, Mikael Ericsson, Carlos Sainz, Juha Kankkunen, Didier Auriol, Markko Märtin, Mikko Hirvonen, Kris Meeke, Esapekka Lappi.
This t-shirt feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It’s comfortable and flattering for all.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping